Derbyshire Archaeological Journal
The Derbyshire Archaeological Society publishes an annual journal
covering the history and archaeology of the county.
The journal has been published since 1879 and is available in most public
libraries in Derbyshire.
The first 29 volumes of our journal (1879 - 1907) have been digitised and
are available at http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/bibliography/11450
This is an external site and outside our control. The DAS is not
responsible for any errors or omissions.
Our own on-line searchable database is currently unavailable. As a
temporary measure the full content list of all published journals (as an
Adobe pdf file) is available by clicking Journal Contents .
You can search for words in this file when downloaded (may take a few
seconds) by using either Ctrl Shift F (or Ctrl F - one at a time). Return
to this page by closing the pdf window.
Volume 132 for 2012 contains the following articles:
ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXCAVATIONS AT MERCIA
MARINA. By James Brightman and Clive Waddington
ASTON ON TRENT - 1, DERBYSHIRE - EXCAVATION OF A
ROUND BARROW AND PROTECTED CURSUS LAND SURFACE By Roy
EXCAVATION AT THE AMBER VALLEY ROMAN HOARD SITE, NEAR
RIPLEY, DERBYSHIRE 2010-11. By Alan Palfreyman and Susan
THE EXCAVATION OF A 19TH CENTURY POTTERY KILN AT
SHARPE'S POTTERY, SWADLINCOT. By Jonathan Goodwin
THE VULCAN IRONWORKS, LANGLEY MILL. By Neil
Dransfield and Chris Moore
THE SOUTH DERBYSHIRE MANOR OF BEARWARDCOTE AND ITS
MOATED HALL: AN APPRAISAL. By Maxwell Craven and Roger
THE OLD HALL, SCARCLIFFE LANES. By Barbara
Hutton and Philip Riden
Details of available back issues can be seen in the Publications List.
Return to Derbyshire Archaeological