To access the Members’ area you will require a password and this should have been sent to you previously. If you do not know the password or have lost your password please use the subscription enquiry form using the link to the right.
The Members’ area currently includes:
- an online form to submit any changes to your member’s details (e.g. name, address, contact details, GDPR preferences);
- an online form to apply for a Pilling grant;
- a copy of the society’s constitution.
To access the Members’ area click on the menu item on the left and then enter your password.
Annual subscriptions are payable 1 January, preferably by Banker’s Order or post to : Honorary Treasurer, Mrs. J. Heginbotham, 59 Hickton Road, Swanwick, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 1AG.
Possible future enhancements are:
- An online booking form for trips and other events; and
- On the Join Us page (outside the Members Area) a new membership form to enable new members to join online.
If you have any other ideas for the future development of the website please contact the Webmaster using the enquiry form.